Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin scones, pumpkin donuts...I'm loving all this pumpkin! I've been baking up a storm of pumpkin filled goodies, and this is my latest: pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. These are like pillows of yumminess! Give them a shot and let me know if you like!
- 1 can of Pumpkin
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Milk
- 1 tbs Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Walnuts - Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, butter, vanilla and egg.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and salt.
- Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spoon batter (an ice-cream scoop works really well) onto a cookie sheet and bake approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.