My first memorable holiday was to Kenya and Tanzania when I was 12. One of our first nights at the Mount Kenya Safari Club, I had my first multi-course (8!) meal. Since then, I've never felt a meal was complete without dessert. But actually making dessert after making a full meal can be a daunting task! These yummy puffs are my lazy dessert solution! These are so easy and can be made ahead of time! Best of all, they're absolutely amazing!
- 1 package mini puff pastry shells - thawed
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 strawberries - sliced
- Bake pastry shells to instructions.
- In a saucepan, heat whipping cream.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract and bring to boil while stirring constantly.
- Place chocolate in a large bowl. Pour whipping cream mix over it.
- Let the mix cool a little then pour into the puff shells. Top with strawberry slice.
- Stick in the fridge until ready to serve.