Happy New Year! Can you believe it's already 2016? Where in the world did 2015 go? I'm not that sad to see 2015 go. It wasn't really a year that went quite as I planned but it showed me how to fail gracefully and how to go with the flow. I do, however, have high hopes for 2016. A few things on my resolutions list this year:
- Do more cardio
- Eat better and stop replacing meals with dessert.
- Blog more (thus this post on Jan 1)
- Become a grown up with my financials
- Make more $$
- Be more social (I have been better but there's still a lot of room for improvement)
- Learn something new (this is one I do every year)
What's on your list?
Now about the outfit:
I'm in Panama right now and man is it hot! I've been busting out the summer dresses and some fun hats! Sometime I forget I'm in public and just start twirling because seriously is this not the perfect dress to twirl in?